Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two for One

I like days off.  It's easier to run in the morning when I can wake up at my leisure and head out when I am good and ready.  Which I did yesterday.  And then went about my day.

Yesterday:
Miles logged: 5.75
Miles I was supposed to log: Zero.  Nada.  None-at-all.
Pace: 9:15 / mile

Fast forward to today.  It felt like a Monday run, and I didn't even pretend that I was going to try to wake up before work and pound the pavement (or as I do on weekdays, pound the belt on the treadmill)... which I will admit that I do at least half of all weekday mornings.  And honestly, I don't know that I've done a run before work once in the past six months.  Which is funny, because back when the boy was first born, I used to wake up at the crack of dawn (literally) and get my day started on the treadmill.  I don't know what happened there.  Perhaps when he started sleeping later, I felt obligated to do so as well.  Hmph.

Today:
Miles logged: 5.65
Miles I was supposed to log: 3
Pace: 9:15 / mile

No comments:

Post a Comment